All the content contained on this website and any other website that belongs to Caring for Pets website is copyright and cannot be reproduced fully or in parts in any material both digital and non-digital for whatsoever reason. It could, however, be shared by retaining its original link without publishing it anywhere whether in books, websites, magazines or any other mass communication media. © Caring for Pets 2018-2025.
If any of your content appears on this website, to file a notice of infringement with heacure.org, you must provide a written communication, signed and scanned sent to our email, that sets forth the items specified below. Please note that you will be liable for damages (including costs and attorneys’ fees) if you materially misrepresent that a product or activity is infringing your copyrights. If you are not sure whether material published on heacure.org infringes your copyright, we recommend contacting an attorney first.
To expedite our ability to process your request, please use the following format (including section numbers):
- Identify in sufficient detail the copyrighted work that you believe has been infringed upon (for example, “The copyrighted work at issue is the text that appears on http://mysite.com/original_work.html“).
- Identify the material on caringforpets.net that you claim is infringing the copyrighted work listed in item #1 above (for example, “The following page infringes on my copyrighted work: e.g. “https://www.caringforpets.net/about-us/”).
- Provide information reasonably sufficient to allow us to contact you (email address is preferred).
- Include the following statement: “I have a good faith belief that use of the copyrighted materials described above as allegedly infringing is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.”
- Include the following statement: “I swear, under penalty of perjury, that the information in the notification is accurate and that I am the copyright owner or am authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.”
- Sign the paper.
- Send the written, signed and scanned communication to complaints @ caringforpets.net
Aternatively Contact us with the subject line “DMCA Complaint“. Due to security concerns, please do not send an email with attachments. Any notification of infringement email sent WITH AN ATTACHMENT or WITHOUT ITS SUBJECT as “DMCA Complaint” will not be received or processed as your automated e-mail filters will block it.
Please note that a copy of each legal notice we receive may be sent to a third-party partner for publication and annotation. As such, your letter (with your personal information removed) may be forwarded to Chilling Effects (http://www.chillingeffects.org) for publication.
Permission to Use Content
You have no permission to use any article from this website without prior written permission by us
Infringements other than Copyright
Are you trying to report a trademark violation or some other legal issue other than a copyright violation? If so, please Contact us